- Click here for a video on how Lucchese boots should fit!
Please note: Lucchese boots should fit snug around your instep. When you first try the boots on, you should always do so with a cool and completely dry sock. For further information, please click on the Lucchese Fit Guide
- The M1006.R4 boot from Lucchese® has a masculine design that will match your true Western style.
- From the 1883 Collection.
- Men's western boot with a round-toe design.
- Black Ranch Hand leather.
- Features a bold cord design along the ranch hand quarter.
- Pull-on straps.
- Cushioned leather insole for all-day comfort.
- Smooth leather lining.
- Leather outsole for long-lasting durability.
- No other boot fits the human foot like a Lucchese boot, thanks to Lucchese's original design and meticulous construction.
- Handcrafted in Leon, Mexico, the boot making capital of the world.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 8 oz
- Circumference: 14 in
- Shaft: 13 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Lucchese M1006.R4 Black Ranch Hand DEVHNLA